- Volunteer as a reading tutor for students in grades K-3. Current participating sites include Clairton City Schools and Catalyst Charter Academy.
- This innovative pilot program will incorporate AI to create lesson plans tailored to your student's progress.
- You will meet with your student twice weekly for 30 minutes during the school day.
- The total time commitment is 2-3 hours each week.
- You must attend a four-hour training session.
- You will receive ongoing training and support.
- A high school diploma is required.
Questions? Contact Caitlin at 412-857-8213 or email@example.com
Check out an article about this pilot project.